Registration for Girls Hockey is Open!
Click here to register with USA Hockey ( www.usahockey.com) (You will be asked to provide the confirmation number during registration.
Then Click Here (www.duluthhockey.com) to register with DAHA. You will create a username and password and then continue on to select Girls 8U, 10U, 12U or 14U for Icebreaker registration.
Season Kick-off All Parents’ Meeting: Tuesday, October 7, 6 PM in the Warming Shack at Heritage Center
· General season information
· Volunteer information (Bring your $200 volunteer check)
· Hear from your level coaches
· Icebreaker apparel samples to try on and order: Warm ups, hats, mittens, sweatshirts, t-shirts and more! (will be available online or at Stewart’s as well)
· Bring your Consent to Treat forms if you have not turned them in to DAHA (click here for form)http://www.duluthhockey.com/doclib/USA_HockeyConsentTreat.pdf
· High School Northern Stars players will be on the ice with the Icebreakers during the pre-camp that night playing games and having fun with the girls:
o 8U/10U : 5:15 - 6:15 pm
o 12U/14U : 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Questions about registration?
Contact: Charity Rupp, President 218-590-8974 or email@example.com
Icebreaker U12A 2nd Seed from Northern Region--Going to State!
To provide an enjoyable and competitive all-girls youth hockey program that offers a high level of personal development, both on and off the ice, giving girls the skills, knowledge, self-confidence and appreciation of commitement to be successful in life's future endeavors.
The DGHA believes in developing hockey opportunities for all girls in our area. Our success is derived from the hard work and commitment given by its players, volunteers and coaches. While nurturing an atmosphere of fun and recreation, we also try to provide the opportunity for achievement and a higher level of play for those who desire it. By particiapting in hockey, we believe that girls have an opportunity to become better stewards of their peers and society, while learning valuable lessons that they can apply later in life.
Duluth Girls Hockey Assoc.
P.O. Box 16443
Duluth, MN 55816-0443
THE 1996 & 2007 MINNESOTA HOCKEY STATE CHAMPIONS
2006 Minnesota Hockey State Tournament Third Place
2006-2008, 2011 and 2012 State Tournament Participants